Edgetensor Technologies is searching for a brilliant, flexible Android Lead to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience.
- Will be solely responsible for developing and maintaining the Apps.
- Manage a small team of developers and report to the management.
- Day-to-day activities in an agile framework, manage deliverables, Product road map, etc.
- Maintaining the Apps on the Play store.
- 4+ years of experience.
- Experience in building Android App, Java, and writing JNI code.
- Must have experience with Android Camera API.
- Knowledge of writing JNI functions from C++ libraries for Android Mobile App.
- Familiarity with C++ and UI/UX is a plus.
- Good to have: iOS App development experience.
We are an edge computing startup focused on building a data2deploy pipeline for delivering fast and efficient AI applications for commodity and custom hardware. Our applications cater to a wide variety of markets such as fleet/mobility, automotive, retail, and video intelligence in both retail and enterprise domains. At the core of our applications is the edgetensor AI SDK that is powered by our proprietary inference engine that runs on platforms ranging from low-power ARM devices to x64 servers.
We work on a wide range of problems: (a) auto data labeling, (b) developing CV/ML algorithms using deep learning technique, (c) inference engine for fast inference of deep learning algorithms, (d) cross-platform (CPU and OS) AI applications, (e) application license management (online and offline), (g) health monitoring of applications and dashboard analytics on the cloud.
If this excites you and you are one who thinks critically to raise the bar continuously we welcome you to be part of this exciting journey.